Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter



It’s been a good weekend.  The weather cooperated so I was able to fly home on Friday with my cousin Thom.  With the extra time I was able to go downtown and see the folks at my office in Children’s Hospital.  What a difference a few weeks makes.  They are remodeling at the hospital and nothing looked familiar.  I can’t wait to get back.

Paul and Deb are up from Florida, and Josh is in from Cleveland, so we had the opportunity to spend Friday and Saturday nights with them – they head back mid-day on Sunday.  Jake, Elizabeth and Caroline coordinated everything so we could all be together.

We’re looking forward to Sunday Easter dinner with our neighbors, Brian and Chris.  They always invite us over for holiday meals.  It’s great to be surrounded by so many caring folks.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Caroline meets the Bunny

After dinner Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment