Thursday, February 6, 2014

Time for a break



I hate being cold.  I’m one of those people who do not have the ability to stay warm and this has been one cold tough winter.  So the Former Boyfriend and I are headed to Central Florida to thaw out for a couple of days.  I can’t wait for sunshine, 70 degrees and the ability to take a nice long walk outside.

It will be a nice break from nonstop doctor’s appointments and hassles with the accompanying nonstop paperwork.  I’m trying to stay positive, but the onslaught of medical bureaucracy really stresses me out.  And I mean it’s really stressed me out.  I’m not sure how people enter the medical industry with no human compassion what so ever.  But enough of that.  Looking forward to fun and sun before next week’s surgery. Maybe we'll post a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment