Thursday, January 30, 2014

Getting ready



We’ve had a week with no Dr.’s appointments.  You’d think that would decrease the stress but there is still so much to do.  I’ve spent this week trying to get forms signed by vacationing doctors, deal with Pre-Admissions (they only take messages and return your call within 48 hours) and coordinate my time off with the Human Resources Department at work.  That along with stocking up on food, and just everyday life stuff leaves me a little drained.


But I’ve had great phone calls, cards and messages (Love the Panera Kimberly and Mark!).  It’s such awesome energy thank you all.  And in a few days the Former Boyfriend is going to take me away from the cold so we can regroup before surgery.  Great friends and family, a wonderful husband, I can’t imagine what it would be like to go through all of this without everyone’s support.

No comments:

Post a Comment