Sunday, June 1, 2014

Feeling good, having fun.



What a wonderful weekend full of family, friends and beautiful weather.  On Saturday the 31st Jack and Gina’s daughter Tiffany had her High School graduation party.  The Former Boyfriend had to work so once again Cousin Thom flew down and picked us up (along with his son Seth) and took us to Bryan for the party and flew us home that evening saving us hours on the road.  There are just no words for how appreciative we are.

And on Thursday the 5th I will travel back to Chicago for my one month check-up with my Radiologist at the Proton Center.  I’m so thankful Johnny never gets tired of all these doctor visits.  I’m feeling good, working in the garden, exercising more and regaining some energy.  I’ve gained 3 pounds which is good, now I just need to start sleeping better.

Thanks to all for the never ending support.  First and foremost from my family and friends…But also from my co-workers, neighbors, and even from complete strangers.  All this support means the world to us.


Four Generations: Uncle Denny, Thom, Rean, and Heath
 
The bustling terminal

No comments:

Post a Comment