Friday, December 1, 2017

My turn in hospice

It hasn't even been a month since my last update. Enough to confirm I'm nowhere as reliable at writing as Jeannie was. But changes have been flying. I'm in hospice and they've been fulfilling their mission of keeping me out of pain. They're quite excellent at it in fact. I can't say how well I'll keep this updated so we'll all find out when we get there.

The good news is I have family in town. My sister flew in a week ago when I took a sharp turn to the worse. My buddy Jim was here at my side before that. I was very grateful. At a time like that you know who'll be there for you. They've been conspiring to keep track of me.Honestly it was a wake up call to get  my eggs lined up while there is time. Most of those eggs are in a decent enough line, don't get me wrong. I'm not striving for perfection, concentrating instead on enjoying the time.

As an added plus Mary Jo's offspring Nancy and Michael rolled in. This was of much assistance to the effort called: "Empty This Full House". In future days, details of how deep they dug, and how much they hauled. (hint: it's a job that's not humanely possible)
Rose took a selfie with Mike

 

No comments:

Post a Comment