Friday, August 25, 2017

Starting to feel better

When last I posted I hadn't been feeling well (to put it mildly). I'm glad to report that over the course of the week I've been doing much better. Okay, not 100%. Honestly far from 100%. But I'm not in the hospital. And I'm not eating pain meds all day long. I still sit and stand somewhat slowly. But I no longer require assistance making such basic moves. I'm not sleeping all day and night. And the last few days I've been able to go around the block walking the dogs.

This coming week might clarify the picture of where we go from here. On Monday I meet with our Primary Care (family) doctor. Wednesday brings an appointment with a prospective new oncologist. And then, the chemo debate returns. My big hope is that I rally enough to still go through with our next trip. But the reality will be determined by my energy level over the course of the next several days. I must say I'm proud to report that I did a bit of cleaning inside the RV this afternoon. That's a big step up from where I was last week at this time. 

Love you all. In closing, another scenery shot from our recent New England trip
Maine coast at Acadia National Park
 

No comments:

Post a Comment