Friday, July 17, 2015

Just at random






This mug lets you decide how your day’s going to go. On one side, it features the sweet Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s smiling face. On the other, it features evil Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, destroyer of worlds, the one who’s come to terrorize New York City in Ghostbusters. Which side would you drink from today?  I would have wanted this mug so bad when I was a kid.

It’s Photo Friday and once again we’re waiting for the results from another hCG test.  It should be another week or so before the results are in.  Otherwise all is good here.

And the latest news on my cousin Gina is that she remains in the hospital, but is improving.  All who pray please continue to send loving prayers her way. She’s a very special lady and there are a lot of family & friends waiting for her to come home.  I have to admit being a little sideways this week – she’s someone I took for granted would always be there.  So here are a few random thoughts:

If there’s someone you love that you’re thinking about calling – do it now.  You might not get another chance.

Everyone is going through a different kind of hard time.

Now when someone tells me I can’t do something that doesn’t harm me or others, I’ve started picturing them saying it while buying adult diapers.

Frowning people sitting in air conditioning driving past me and the dogs while we’re running make us run faster.

Fools like me rush in, but at least I’m trying to moving forward.

Love what you love without apology. Love who you love without apology.  Actually, stop apologizing all together unless someone is bleeding.

Friends come and go.  Enemies tend to accumulate.

I don’t have to do everything I say I want to do. But I intend to start doing a lot more of it.

You have no idea how terrified most people are.

Money and time aren’t stopping me, but that excuse is.

If I have the urge to correct someone for a statement that makes them happy or excited and it doesn’t hurt anyone I won’t.  All it does is hurt them and make me sound like a jerk.
 

And the last one, Make hay while the sun shines as Mom always used to say.  Never truer than during a summer like the one we’re having.  Love to all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment