Sunday, August 17, 2014

A weeks worth of pictures



First let me apologize to anyone who spent an hour of your life watching 20/20.  Dr. Kanodia has helped me so much I wanted everyone to hear his message of health and healing.  I knew the program wasn’t going to focus on Dr. Kanodia, but after eating up his entire day filming when he could have been seeing patients, I expected a little more from the show than one minute.  Should have known better with television.

So as promised this is going to be a week in pictures starting with Billy and Lisa…it’s Billy who we have counted on so much this past year.  Every time I had a doctor appointment (and there were a lot) Billy worked at the lot so the Former Boyfriend could be with me.  That took so much stress off of both of us there is no way to thank them. Monday night Billy and Lisa had us over for dinner. It was delicious and very much in keeping with my limited diet.
Lisa and Bill
Next up is the Former Boyfriend and Rose Thursday night at the Columbus All Breed Training Club.  Rose can look so obedient for a picture.
Rose is the one on all fours
Saturday night was one of my favorite events of the year.  The Stratford Ecological Center’s Enchanted Evening.  This was the 4th year for the dinner and we believe it was the best ever.  It’s the first year that it has sold out and Stratford has more corporate donations this year.  We’ll hear the final total this week, but they expect to make over $20,000 and had over 200 people attend.
At Stratford
Sunday was Jandy’s (Jan Dawson and Andy Reinhart) annual Garlic Festival.  They hold the event every year on their breath taking farm near Bellefontaine.  It’s a can’t miss event for us and it’s made even more special because we get to spend a little time with Gene and Carol Logsdon.  If you spend 5 minutes with me you know just how much I love and respect this couple.

With Gene and Carol
This week it’s more heart rate variability monitoring and scar tissue release. Oh, we'll find something fun to do too.

Love you all!  J&J

No comments:

Post a Comment