Tuesday, July 1, 2014

And the results are in



Sorry this post was delayed.  It took longer to get my scan results that we were expecting – scanxiety!
Having a scan never guarantees anything, but after the initial stress – it does provide some relief.

Unremarkable – Honestly, who makes up these terms???  Talk about deflating my already battered and damaged ego…but it is what we wanted to see.  There is no sign of metastasis.  However, the doctor that read the scan recommended extra testing.  Not because of any noticeable problems with the scan, but because of my history and our family history.

We will never be cancer free, we are reminded daily.  But right now these results are as good as it gets.  And today is day one of the detox diet Dr. Kanodia prescribed – nine more days to go.  I’ll let you know how I do
.

As always, thanks for all the prayers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment