Friday, June 26, 2015

Some links for anyone who might be looking



Happy Photo Friday Everyone!

It’s been a blessed almost normal week, not a single doctor appointment.  Paul and Deb are in town visiting the grandchildren and they will be coming over for dinner tonight.  For those of you up North, they’ll be heading your way soon.

I’ve been very lucky to have a medical team support me in my less than main stream medical choices because it can be very discouraging and lonely to choose your own path.  I have no idea how anyone with cancer or other serious diseases dealt with doubt and uncertainty before Al Gore invented the internet. Not to mention trying to find alternatives.

I only have experience with cancer, but here are some great links.  I would have loved to have known about these groups from the beginning of this journey. My choices may or may not have been different but it would have brought a lot of comfort knowing that Johnny and I were not alone.  If you know of anyone who is struggling… please pass these links along:

Facebook:
Survived Breast Cancer Alternatively – exclusively for natural/alternative breast cancer support.
Alternative and Holistic Cancer Support – questions are answered quickly by coaches and survivors
Chris Beat Cancer – excellent helpful information
Jen Delvaux – inspirational fitness coach.  Her husband has brain cancer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment