Friday, May 8, 2015

One year anniversary



It’s my one year anniversary; I finished my Proton Therapy in Chicago the first week of May last year.  Tonight The Former Boyfriend and I will be having a quiet dinner at home followed by a walk with the dogs.  It’s a gratitude dinner for me.  I can’t believe how far we’ve come.  It’s truly a miracle.  I’ve had a lot of cancer friends this year turn into angels watching over me…we know just how very lucky we are.

On the health update, I contacted the lab about my HCG test results only to find out they had not received my sample.  So now we are waiting and hoping it will turn up.  I have to give it until the 13th   of May.  If the sample doesn’t show up by then the whole process will start over again, SHEESH.  So keep eating your veggies folks, and have a great weekend!
BJ & Johnny splitting wood









No comments:

Post a Comment