Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday night party night



Today I had an appointment with my new Primary Care Physician Dr. Donald LeMay.  In a world where so many people have to deal with Obamacare and a shortage of doctors Johnny and I are very blessed to have access to the medical care we do and the insurance to make it possible.  It was a great appointment- I worked with Dr. LeMay for years at OSU. I’ll have more blood work in a couple of months and then a follow up in 6 months.  Johnny will see Dr. LeMay next week. He's seen Dr LeMay for some time now.
This evening we had a neighborhood get together for Wayne’s 69th birthday.  The vodka flowed freely (Johnny and I abstained) and the toasts included friends and family, dead dogs, and animals with and without penises.   Sorry folks I can’t make this stuff up.  We wish you all a great weekend.  Love you all.
Wayne and Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment