Friday, December 11, 2015

Health updates



Under the circumstances Johnny is doing amazing.  We’re walking close to a mile and a half at a time with our dogs. Which is about the norm. And today Johnny did paperwork in the office for a couple of hours. It was the first day he drove since his surgery.  Next week he will go back and see his surgeon for a check-up and from there he will have a referral to see an Oncologist at the Zangmeister Center.

As for me, Thursday I drove to Chicago and back to see Dr. Chang at the Proton Center.  Twelve hours on the road for a 20 minute appointment but all is well with me and I don’t go back to Chicago for six months.

On a sad note – we said goodbye to an old friend – Bill Dierling.  His humor and quick wit will be missed.  So to say the least it’s been a very hectic few weeks.  I’m sorry if you’ve tried to contact me and I haven’t gotten back to you. I've tried to get back with everyone but if I missed anyone don't hesitate to try again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment