Friday, September 25, 2015

Vacations are always too short



We recently spent several days on the western shores and dunes of Michigan.  The weather and scenery were beautiful.  Tillie and Rose came with us – and there were dogs everywhere…on the beach, in every other RV.  Half the stores in Pentwater where we stayed for 3 days had a bucket of water out front for furry friends.  I love seeing more and more places becoming dog friendly, but, there’s always a but the sad part is seeing the number of signs imploring people to clean up after their animals.  I guess the problem with dog friendly is the number of humans who are not dog responsible.



On the medical front, I met with my Oncologist on Tuesday and my blood work looked good so I don’t need to go back to her for 6 months as long as I remain feeling good.



Here are a few photos from the trip.  Happy Weekend.  We love you all.

A Lake Michigan sunset
atop a dune at Silver Lake
At Tahquanamon Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment