Friday, March 13, 2015

An excuse to go a little off the rails



Welcome to photo Friday!  The Former Boyfriend and I are getting ready to have a few of our neighbors over for a little party tomorrow.  It’s been so cold and snowy for so long I’m excited to get everybody together for sandwiches and brews.

I’m really, really looking forward to some indulgences…sweet treats, macaroni and cheese yum!  I’ll get back in the saddle on Sunday, but for one day (and only one day) it will be worth it.

I know what a blessing it is to have concerns that are diet related instead of living in the haze of cancer treatments.  I saw my Oncologist Tuesday and she was pleased with my blood work, but Dr. Kanodia found some things to be “slightly abnormal” in the last round of testing he preformed.  We’ll get into depth about those tests when I see him in April.  He was very clear that I wasn’t to worry…easy when it’s not you.

And send some prayers out to my brother, Paul.  He had a set-back during cardio rehab.  He is home and I hear he sounds good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment